Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Life Can Be Rough- October 11

Only when I thought that locking my keys in my car, THREE HOURS from home was the WORST thing that could happen EVER, I am proven wrong. After making it through a Monday at school, and THEN throwing up over a trash can in my room, I realized that things can always get worse...yet, they will eventually get BETTER. And even still, I am thankful for my husband who gave me sprite and crackers and a warm wash cloth, and for a warm bed to sleep away the aches and pains, and at least for now, I am thankful, I haven't had to find anymore trashcans.

I wanted to record these events which I deemed the end of the world, though I realize they are NOT...that even in my high drama, down and out moments, I am richly blessed!

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Bev Ross said...

Hey - I thought it was a total BLAST! I had so much fun with you that weekend! You are precious, my daughter-in-law! I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home