Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ride 'Em Horsey!!!

Well, Christmas is OFFICIALLY over at our house. This past weekend my parents, sister and GG arrived with the last of the Christmas presents! Including a rocking horse that Bear (my dad) would be riding, if he could!! We definitely did not cut the season short!
Jed also had a great visit with Grammy as she hitched a ride to Houston, and we really enjoyed time with her, too.... especially those special moments when she enjoys Jed in the AM hours, and we get a few more precious minutes under the covers.
We all had a great time... I am SO thankful that Jed has such a great extended family to love on him, encourage him, and SPOIL him...even though he has wanted to be held ALL week!!!
Here are a few shots of the little guy...

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Bev Ross said...

Every morning that I get to play with Jed is a blessing for me! He is such a little lovey!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger jenny biz said...

I can just see Bear trying to ride Jed's rocking horse! :) Sure hope to see you soon! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home