Monday, December 10, 2007

Picture FUN!!

Here's our little farmer!!!!!

Jonathan and friend Chris Ray on Halloween... notice the STRIKING resemblance the pair has to Walker TEXAS Ranger and his side-kick Trivett....


Big Smiles!

Here's what we're working on for a family Christmas picture...

Our family got to visit the Bass family's new home...and Jen & Jed drive a TRACTOR!

Both for the 1st time!


OK... I know I haven't posted anything in MONTHS... I think that Jed AND for a few who might know a NEW PREGNANCY (along with our 1st football season) have made the Fall FLY by.

So, here are a few pictures (finally) of Jed (18 months) and he's crazy as ever. ENJOY!!!!



PS> I am out of my 1st trimester, and our tentative due date for Baby #2 is JUNE 5th... the day BEFORE Jed's 2nd birthday!!! Life is always full of excitement!



Blessings & Merry, Merry Christmas!!!

10 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Tammy M. said...

Jed as hair, the last time I saw him was when he got his first haircut.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Rick Ross said...

I'm glad you said that picture was Jonathan and a friend. I really thought I was looking at Walker and Trevett:)

Jed is one cute kid! I can't wait to see him! Tell him Grampy said hello.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger jenny biz said...

Jed is SOO cute!! I can't wait to give him a big hug! Christmas is going to be so much fun! Love the update and pics! Can't wait for June!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger *Courtney* said...

yay! I'm glad you finally posted Jennifer. Looks like Jed is growing like a weed, he's adorable. Looking forward to hearing more about baby #2! :)

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger edensfamily said...

you cracked me up today at prayer group!! We need to do the Cheesecake Factory again soon so you can enjoy it now!! Happy Anniversary tomorrow:)

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Allison said...

couldn't be more excited for all of you! hope to see you guys over the holidays!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I'm glad you returned to the blogging world! I heard your exciting news from Jordan, and we're happy for your new addition. We'll be back in Houston at the end of June...just in time to meet baby #2. Miss you guys--stay in touch!

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby. You are due just a month after us!
Emily Payne

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger erinlo said...

Jen! I didn't know you had a blog! I was "blog surfing" this morning and found it. Jed is getting so big- such a little man now. Where did the time go?!?!?! I miss you guys. Hope all is well. -Erin L.

 
At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

the photos and the opinions of your is interesting.

-------------------
loysten,

Christian Drug Rehab


Christian Drug Rehab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home