Friday, October 14, 2005

What A Week- October 14

Within ONE WEEK, more than I could have imagined has made its way into my little reality. After my first ever speaking opportunity, my yearly evaluation, and some time near a trash can, it has definitely been eventful. Now, that time of "afternoon sickness," may mean a little more than I ever imagined...oh but the unknown alone leaves me a little queasy....or is that more morning sickness on this Friday afternoon????

All I can say is "We shall see..." In the next few days, I MAY have a more clear idea if this means I am making my way into motherhood, or not. Though with my history of fainting and being a wimp in most realms, I am to say the least overwhelmed at the thought.

Well, feel free to commment, but at this point I consider this a personal journal and am hoping no one finds this little spot in blog world.

Blessings!

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Bev Ross said...

I am so delighted to have found it! Finally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home