Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Never the same

so if ANYONE still reads this blog, I know anything I say is old news. However, I am hoping an opportunity to write will help me keep track of where we are on this journey. I am in Keller staying with David and Malaya, as we look forward to a Big birthday for an amazing 10 year old. The past two months have been a journey no one deserves, but the only words of hope are knowing we are not alone. So just as Malaya has done, I am going to remember Jenny by reminding myself of a few things from the thousands that made Jenny such an amazing woman:
1. her loyalty
2. her commitent to others
3. her devotion to David
4. her ability to make things happen: plan a party, reorganize a house
5. her daily decision to love the Lord
6. her love for children
7. the way she taught, loved and mothered Malaya

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Thinking of you! Love you friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home