Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Test To Remember- October 19

Over my years in public school and then in college, I have taken THOUSANDS of tests.However, not one even compares to the "No Thinking Required" test I took yesterday.I did not think; I just filled up a little cup; took it the nurse; and my life will forever be changed.
I AM excited! And overwhelmed and sometimes worried, but as I remember, God has been, IS, and will be faithful...I am not alone and HE will take care of us. This IS an AMAZING opportunity to be able to participate in the CREATION process with MY Creator.
Even with a NON-obtrusive doctor's visit, I managed to faint TWICE! Even in my OBVIOUS weaknesses, God is STRONG. I realize now more than EVER that it is His strength, and not my own, which will last! It will be an EXCITING journey into motherhood for me, as I walk alongside Dad-to-be, and as we share this joy with our families!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Bev Ross said...

Yessirree! It is a joy! I can't to see you and hold you, my precious little one - my newest little grand-one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home