Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Some FIRSTS!

Some important firsts,
Happy Birthday to DAVID on his thirty-FIRST Birthday yesterday!

Also, yesterday, I went to the doctor WITHOUT fainting!This is a BIG FIRST for me!!
Finally, we got our FIRST PICTURE of our 8 week old baby which is forming in my tummy!
Yes, I know this sonogram photo somewhat resembles a peanut. BUT...still,
it is pretty UNBELIEVABLE to see the forming of a human life INSIDE ME right before my eyes!
Only at 18 mm long, it is AMAZING how greatly that tiny person has changed my life, and caught our attention even though he/she weighs about an ounce!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger jenny biz said...

But isn't it the most beautiful peanut you have ever seen!!:) I think about you guys daily!! Can't wait for baby J to be enter this world!! Love you all!!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Bev Ross said...

I want to see Peanut! or should I say Jeanut! Haha! I am praying for you and yours daily! Even will in Germany! Lovey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home