Friday, November 18, 2005

God's Will

I SO often have tried to pinpoint "God's will" in my narrowmindedness as the details of my life like my career plans, where we live, and other "important" things waiting and praying for God to reveal His divine plan. When this morning, I was reminded of this frm I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
To know that when my life is full of JOY, PRAYER and THANKSGIVING, it brings ALL those details into perspective and reminds me that this is God's Will...it is SO much bigger than MY mind can comprehend!
So here are things that have brought me JOY and make me SO thankful...
knowing God is "knitting together in [MY] womb" something WONDERFUL!
having an opportunity to spend time with family as the HOLIDAYS near!
realizing God is faithful and He demonstrates it DAILY in BIG and small ways!

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Nick said...

I blog a few blogs down the road and sort of stumbled on yours. (http://dailysacrifice.blogspot.com)

My wife and I are expecting our first child in early Jan. and I also am pretty overwhelmed by the fact that God is creating a special person that is uniquely created for my wife and I to care for and lead. Pretty amazing stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home