Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Brand New Day

As a general rule, I do not enjoy change. I LOVE the familiar, but if it had been my choice, I would have NEVER gone off to school...not just college, but EVEN preschool. BUT...I know change is good. It brings growth, and it keeps life interesting.

Right now, I am kind of in CHANGE-OVERLOAD. I am looking at packing up, quitting my job, buying a house, moving across the state, and having a child. ALL in the next 4 months. It seems TOO overwhelming when I am tired and focused on my self.

BUT...every morning, after a good night's sleep, the feelings that overwhelmed me the night before are a distant memory. Though the circumstances have not changed, my perspective has. When I wake up to a new day, God always reminds me that He is in control, that He is Faithful when my faith is weak.

God, thank you for your faithfulness, for making ME new every morning, and for doing MARVELOUS WONDERS all around and within me.

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger jenny biz said...

What a beautiful woman you are!! What exciting changes:)

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Lamentations 3:22,23 -- His mercies are new every morning; and it's a REAL good thing, because I generally need another big heap of them every morning!

You do have lots going on -- please be sure you let us know what we can do to help. Until I hear from you what else that can be, I will be praying for your peace!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Liz Moore said...

You will have many brand new days and changes in the months and years ahead. Most of them wonderful, some not quite as wonderful, but all of them will hold a very special place in your heart. There is nothing like having a child and watching them grow and change and grow up loving the Lord. It is so exciting to see the world through their eyes. It reminds us of all the beauty that comes from God. Congratulations on your little boy!! I can already tell you and Jonathan will be great parents! Hopefully we'll see you in Abilene this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home