Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Most Wonderful Time of Year

I don't know if it is the winter weather that has BLOWN in, or that it REALLY is getting closer, but I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THIS SEASON. Though the freezing weather is not my favorite, this time of year is MAGICAL. I LOVE it all... the Christmas songs, the lights, the smells, even the craziness of the mall, the twinkle in the eyes of young children (and the 'young at heart')!

I especially LOVE that it now when most of the world atleast CONSIDERS Jesus...
my prayer is that my focus would not be on all the Christmas STUFF, but on CHRIST.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Jennifer: I stumbled upon your blog, and I am not even sure exactly how I got here! Congratulations on your exciting news...I had not heard yet. Know that I will be praying for you and for Jonathan! --Anne Jones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home