Wednesday, February 01, 2006

WOW!!!!!

After a little LET-DOWN when my doctor was BUSY with some "emergency surgery," and my sonogram had to WAIT! Normally, I am a patient person... I work with a WIDE-RANGE of patience-stretching children, but waiting until this morning ALMOST stretched me too thin (not that I am looking THIN these days), BUT....this morning, IT HAPPENED!!!!!

There was NO emergency surgery, and we were able to our baby and it is a BOY!!!
I was INCREDIBLY nervous last night and all morning, but I AM SO EXCITED!!
The doctor was VERY confident about this call, and that is VERY relieving...the wishy-washy,"I THINK it is a _________?" would have left me in a freenzy UNTIL June. Even though Jonathan KNEW it was a boy, and I was leaning that way, it was great to get the doctor's agreement.

Well, I am settled down (a little), but I am still FILLED with excitement. This makes EVERYTHING seem SO much more REAL! Tomorrow starts my 22nd week....18 left to go!!!!
I have felt great and LOVE feeling the little tumbles when he is awake and ready to WIGGLE!!!
I will try to post a "picture" even though it takes a good bit of imagination to find a face in these...it is a face I love SO much!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger jenny biz said...

I am thrilled about our new nephew. Can't wait to hold him and David can't wait to teach him about the Astros:)

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Rick Ross said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait to teach him to smoke and drink and burp!!!!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Bev Ross said...

I am TOTALLY delighted with my little grandson! I can't believe how much he looks like Jonathan! I would recognize him anywhere!!!! I can't wait to see him and to hold him and to rock him!! I do feel a need to SHOP!!!
Would you be telling him right now that his Grammy is crazy about him and loves him very much!?!?!?!?!?

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Congratulations on your Son! I know how thrilling it is when you can finally go from calling it an "It" to calling him your Son. God is so good, and I can't wait for Little Levi to meet his new friend in June! Levi will be here in just 8 1/2 short weeks...AMAZING how God uses our bodies to mold new life. Nathaniel and I like to think we are partnering with God as He creates a new soul for all eternity! You and Jonathan are doing the same! Congratulations! We are praying for your little one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home