Thursday, April 20, 2006

When It Rains, It Pours

I LOVE this time of year...Easter bunnies, Spring flowers, the sunshine, but this has been a tough week...
My Granddaddy had been in the hospital for a few weeks and took his last breath on Good Friday. Jonathan and I arrived to Odessa on Easter Sunday, and I have stayed with my parents to help with some details as we look at the weeks ahead without him.

I woke up to POURING RAIN this morning, which was nice...GREAT for sleeping!!!
AND..then we received a call that my great grandmother, who has recently received a pacemaker, is struggling in critical care.

PLEASE pray for my family as we struggle through this storm.

3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Know that God is in the storm -- praying for you all!

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Meredith said...

Jenny, I am so sorry... I am praying all of you and I know God will give you peace, regardless of how long it pours. I love you!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Liz Moore said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I pray that your great grandmother is doing better. God is always there and especially in the midst of the storm. Remember to continue to rely on Him. Keeping you in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home