Friday, March 03, 2006

Finally Friday!

Well, all in all I am THRILLED at the arrival of Friday.
It is ALWAYS a fantastic day to get ready for the next week and get excited about the weekend. BUT, this week has been a tough one...from non-stop packing last weekend until Monday, an uninvited cough and cold which has taken up residence (and taken away my voice) and being 6 hours from my husband. REALLY, considering my emotional nature as I near my FINAL trimester of pregnancy, I have handled it all better than expected.

Needless to say, it has been a LONG week. BUT...in one more week, I will head out for SPRING BREAK. I will have a weekend in Odessa with my parents and grandparents; Jonathan will fly in on Sunday; and we will head to Ruidoso for the week!!!!!!!!!!!
I am by NO means a "mountain girl;" I LIKE to see where I am going (even if there is little to see). I CANNOT wait to be in the mountains again...it reminds me of my teenaage years when my youth group took trips to ski every winter and to a camp in the mountains every summer. Though I will not be skiing, I am definitely ready for some fresh mountain air and time with family!!!

5 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger jenny biz said...

I am sure you are glad this week is over! I hope you are feeling better and can't wait to see ya' in the mountains:) Love you!

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Liz Moore said...

Have a great time on your trip!! Try to relax every possible time you can. In a few months, you'll be glad you had this time away. Enjoy!!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Bev Ross said...

I just love you! I am praying you will make it through the next few weeks beautifully! I can't wait to hang out with you!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have done so well...i am so very proud to call you my better half

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Jennifer,

I ran across your blog from other links. Random I know. I just want to say that I identify with you right now (all except the pregnant part) :). Mike has been in Abilene for the semester and I am ready for it to be over. Hang in there!

Blessings on your move!

Sara Darling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home