Saturday, May 20, 2006

Coming Soon!!!!!


OK... the official due date of June 8th is getting VERY close, but even more overwhelming is the reality that this due date is JUST a shot in the direction of delivery day... He could be sooner, like even this weekend or later (after mid-June)!

So, we wait!! I, unlike some blossoming mommies, am still glad to have whatever time is left... for the last minute pre-baby projects: like getting the crib screwed together, washing baby clothes in the special baby detergent, and SLEEPING as much as possible to rest up for all nighters!

Well, we are settling in fairly well to Houston, and I wanted to add a little (or not so little) picture of myself in my VERY pregnant moments!!!!

8 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Not surprisingly, you look precious!! I'm glad you're able to get some sleep these days. I can't wait to see a picture of the little guy! :-)

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger jenny biz said...

You look beautiful!! I can not wait to see you guys and especially hold and love on Baby J. Malaya is getting very excited!! Hope to see you guys VERY soon!! Love you!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Bev Ross said...

I am getting so excited! I started to say I am counting the days down - but who knows what day I am counting to?!?!!?!!?
I love the picture of you! You are lookin' good!
I had a ball at your shower!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Liz Moore said...

Wow, the time is almost here! How exciting!! You look wonderful! We are planning to go to Galveston for vacation at the beginning of August. We may try to look you up and come visit that new baby. And of coure you and Jonathan! Congratulations!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Anne said...

I am so glad that you are feeling good, and looking great! Enjoy the sleep now...those feedings every three hours seem to make the nights short! :) Be sure to post some pictures of little Baby Jed! Can't wait for him to meet his little buddy Levi! There are some pics of Levi on my blog if you want to check him out!

Miss you all terribly...hope to see your family of three soon!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Congratulations on baby Jed's arrival! I hope all is going well and can't wait to meet the new little Ross!

Love to you all,
Anne Jones

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Pearson Family said...

please post pictures!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Liz Moore said...

Well, I've been waiting to tell you congratulations once you posted your baby news. But know pictures yet!! Seriously, I know you are probably swamped with everything new going on right now. So I wanted to tell you that y'all are in my thoughts and prayers. Congratulations to you both! He is adorable! (Beverly sent me pictures!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home