Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!



Today is Jonathan's 23rd birthday!!!! and we are celebrating at an all day VBS.
He is playing "Daniel" in the musical and is the STAR of the show. Jed and I made it to worship this morning (ON TIME), and we are PLANNING on staying for the musical to see "Daddy" (NOT Pa) perform. I have learned that this mommy-hood thing does not always go as PLANNED...so we will see if we can make it through the show.

This picture is Jonathan with Jed on his first Father's Day...
Jonathan, You are a great father...

I love it how you ...sing to Jed... call him "Dirk"... can't wait to play catch with him... pray for him... call to see how we are doing... rock him to sleep...
take care of me... scratch my back... call me punkin' head... understand when I am weepy... lead worship... connect with others... are always authentic...and how you love your heavenly Father.

Thanks for sharing life with me!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

9 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Liz Moore said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! It's sounds like you are continuing to become the Godly man I always knew would be. I've watched you grow up from a preteen into an awesome man of God. I can't wait to see what else God does through and with your life. Remember the trip you and Justin Medders took with me & Julie to Tulsa for the praise workshop? And stranger Dan!! ha ha!! good times!! :)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Bev Ross said...

What a precious blog! I got online to write a tribute to Jonathan for his birthday and now I can't see through my tears!! Jennifer, I LOVE the way you love Jonathan! Thank you, my sweet, sweet daughter-in-law! Happy, happy birthday, Jonathan!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger jenny biz said...

That is a great picture!! Love you guys! Give Jed lots of kisses for us!

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are all so precious! I can't believe you're a mommy! I still can't believe I'm a mommy! I know you are loving it. I can't wait to meet Jed and for Zeke to teach him some tricks. I have been in Houston twice since he was born, but Zeke had a little virus both times, so no baby visiting with those yucky germs. I do hope to see you all soon though! I need your new address and number. You can respond or e-mail at emily.payne@bisd.net. And, Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Blessings!
Emily Payne

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWE... that was so sweet Jennifer. I just love looking at your new family! We miss you guys a lot! But it's good to see you so happy! Love you guys

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Happy be-lated birthday Jon! Jen, i'm sure you the best mom ever!!! We miss you guy terribly. Keep posting pics so we can remember what you look like! :) You have a beautiful baby boy and we miss you terribly!!
love you guys!
kami

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen... the sight of your precious little boy brings tears of joy and a smile that is about to bust off my face. He is beautiful!! I am sorry we haven't made contact... we keep missing each other. Please know you, Jon, and Jed are in my prayers. All my love, hol

 
At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! coffee folgers maker single Camera vida o de surveillance Bextra 10mg Houston malpractice law firms laser hair remover in toronto Smooth and silky hair remover Asian business association los angeles how does digital printing work What equipment do they use in dancing Saab reproduction parts

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Call house scan virus tits ass cunt spank enema Old hula dance Farmer s insurance com Surveillance monitoring Cooling pad for laptops Restore data from hard drive hp download Forex free trading wireless tvs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home